22 Desember 2009

Esta história

Hi, I want to tell something to you. All originated from the unexpected. First, the relationship I was with someone is not fun! You know why? Yes, I was slandered :( when I was very fond of him. But everything went very quickly. About a month I run a relationship with him. Right away I was down, I’m not the spirit to do anything. But over time I finally get through. Oke forget it!!!!

Until I meet someone, named Reza Ahmad Zaki, he was kind, caring, funny, yes he’s my type, but at that moment I could not forget my ex…..
Short story time goes quickly, because now I’m wearing blackberry I finally kept at him. Over time, I’m comfortable with him. He’s cool, nice, and I think he’s handsome :p

And the first time I met him at Citos (gaya), that night I met with him. Good right? Yes he’s very good to me. About a month I was close with him, we finally went to sency, watch twilight! He either wanted to accompany me to watch even though he was watching the movie :)

That night he declared his feelings to me, he gave me a bunch of red roses I was shocked! Confused to say anything, but I’m very happy :D I have the same feelings. I love him too. I like his personality.

Although all went fast, I felt comfortable beside you. You make me feel safe when I am beside you. Although sometimes you make me mad hahaha

Oiya events that I think there is quite crazy! Thursday, the date by which you? oh I forgot, and I went to the top (puncak) with reza. Hahaha lol. Initially feared, but our trip was very very nice … Thanks reza
I so refreshing it haha (called also been the final exam)

Hmm for now anyway, he was someone who I love

I hope it does not end soon as I start it quickly. amin

♥, Marcha Erdina

1 komentar: